POSITION: Full Stack Developer (mid-junior level)
LOCATION: Amersham, Buckinghamshire (HP7)
SALARY: £30k FTE (Full time equivalent – actual salary will depend on final hours agreed)
DATE POSTED: 31/03/23
A document management start-up that enables their clients to securely send, receive, e-sign and permanently store important documents at the click of a button is looking for a Full Stack Developer (mid-junior level) able to work a minimum of 25 hours per week. Hybrid role working out of their office in Amersham, Buckinghamshire (HP7). Salary: £30k FTE (full time equivalent).
The ideal candidate will work closely with the rest of the development team to build, maintain, and update web applications along with working with data. The candidate should have a solid foundation in programming and an interest in both front-end, back-end development and data.
• Work collaboratively with the development team to develop user interfaces for web applications
• Assist in developing backend services and APIs
• Integrate data from various back-end services and databases, including SQL and NoSQL databases
• Troubleshoot and debug any issues that arise and ensure the responsiveness of applications and sites
• Write clean and well-documented code that is easily scalable and maintainable
• Stay up-to-date with emerging trends and technologies in full-stack development and contribute ideas for new features and enhancements
• First line support
• Familiarity with front-end technologies such as React, Angular, Vue or similar frameworks
• Interest in back-end technologies such as PHP, or similar frameworks
• Basic understanding of databases such as MySQL, MongoDB, and PostgreSQL
• Familiarity with version control systems such as Git
• Ability to work in a team and communicate effectively with team members
• Experience with AWS desirable
How to apply:
Please send your CV to email@example.com.